[Corpora-List] Arabic Context-sensitive errors data set

Nizar Habash habash at ccls.columbia.edu
Tue Nov 12 03:00:57 UTC 2013

Dear Behzad -
	The Qatar Arabic Language Bank (QALB) project is about
creating such a corpus.  There is no current release at this time.
But the QALB corpus will be part of the shared task on Arabic
spelling correction which will be part of the Arabic NLP workshop
in EMNLP 2014 in Doha, Qatar.  The QALB website is here:
http://nlp.qatar.cmu.edu/qalb/.

thanks!
Nizar