[Corpora-List] Free bilingual dictionary (French-English) library/tool

thomas plagwitz thomas_plagwitz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:10:25 UTC 2013

Hi Javid,

Would you mind sharing that code with the group?

Thanks,

Dr. Thomas Plagwitz |Director, Language Resource Center

UNC Charlotte | Dept. of Languages and Culture Studies

9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223

Phone: 704-687-8762 | Fax: 704-687-3496

http://plagwitz.org | http://lrc.uncc.edu

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any  disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-8762. Thank you