[Corpora-List] software for measuring semantic similarity and relatedness?

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Mon Nov 18 02:20:20 UTC 2013

G'day,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Ted Pedersen <tpederse at d.umn.edu> wrote:
> Well, the site I gave really focuses more on results (with links to
> data). The following page seems like an intended home for data,
> although it's rather broad in scope...
>
> http://aclweb.org/aclwiki/index.php?title=Knowledge_collections_and_datasets_(English)
>
> So, maybe the best course would be to reorganize this datasets page a
> bit (perhaps separately datasets a bit based on the kind of data), and
> then link from other pages when that data is used...? I guess someone
> needs to "be bold" (as the wiki folks like to say) and just do
> something. I'll see how bold I'm feeling when I get to that point. :)

That sounds like a good approach.   I look forward to you bold moves :-).

For specifically wordnet related resources, there are two pages at the
GlobalWordnet Association:
Wordnets:  http://globalwordnet.org/?page_id=38
Corpora:  http://globalwordnet.org/?page_id=241

I have linked the corpus page to the ACL wiki page.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies