[Corpora-List] Information exchange standards inTerminology

Alberto Simões albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Wed Nov 20 15:55:09 UTC 2013

Dear Mario

The first answer from Carla is the one I recommend. It is very
versatile, and should be readable by terminology tools, like Trados
MultiTerm.

I do not have any experience with LMF.

Regarding TEI, its dictionary module is mostly for annotation and less
for semantic annotation. I do not envise any tool in the future to be
able to import this kind of documents.

Hope this helps,
Alberto