[Corpora-List] Job: Machine Learning / NLP for legal analytics

Matthew Gerber gerber.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:17:26 UTC 2014

 *At Counselytics, we're reinventing the practice of corporate law by using
the power of big data analytics to optimize contract analysis and drafting.*

*Counselytics needs a machine learning (multiple methods such as Naive
Bayes, Bagging, Random Forest, etc., preferably in Python) expert with NLP
experience to assist in the extraction of information from corporate
contracts. The machine learning process will be coupled with hand-coded
tagging work. You will be responsible for assisting two other team members
in the finalization of our beta product, which will be licensed by a major
NYC-based bulge bracket investment bank. Open to full-time, part-time or
project-based consulting.  *

*Our office is currently based in New York City, but we are open to
candidates in NYC, San Francisco, as well as individuals interested in
working remotely.  *