[Corpora-List] Turkish dictionaries

Gilles Sérasset Gilles.Serasset at imag.fr
Tue Apr 8 12:57:08 UTC 2014

Hi Taras,

The dbnary dataset is an RDF extract of 12 wiktionary language editions, among which you'll find English, Turkish and Russian.

More info at: http://kaiko.getalp.org/about-dbnary/

It's more detailed than word to word lists as translations are attached to their source word senses (when available). You'll get translation to/from turkish, english, russian, but the turkish wiktionary does not have so many translations.

Feel free to contact me if you want more help in using the data (it is RDF based, available online through a SPARQL interface and downloadable).

Regards,

Gilles,

On 8 avr. 2014, at 11:12, Taras Zagibalov <taras8055 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am looking for free Turkish - English (or English - Turkish) and Russian - Turkish (or vice versa) dictionaries in a text format (csv, xml and alikes).
> Do you know any freely available ones?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Taras

Gilles Sérasset
GETALP-LIG                         BP 53 - F-38041 Grenoble Cedex 9
Phone: +33 4 76 51 43 80                   Fax:   +33 4 76 63 56 86