[Corpora-List] Natural language processing & machine learning post-doc @ Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia

Mark Johnson mark.johnson at mq.edu.au
Wed Apr 16 11:39:54 UTC 2014

# apologies for cross-postings

We am currently looking for a post-doc to join our group at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, with skills in the general area of natural language processing and machine learning (e.g., syntactic parsing, topic models, entity linking and relation extraction, Bayesian inference of language, speech processing, etc.).  The initial contract will be for 12 months, with a strong likelihood of renewal.

Salary: AUD$65,000 - $81,000 p.a. plus superannuation

Applications close 1st May 2014.  Email me off-list for further details.

Mark

---

Mark Johnson
Professor of Language Sciences