[Corpora-List] Lexical Decision Data from English Lexicon Project

Jeff Elmore jelmore at lexile.com
Sat Apr 19 02:28:23 UTC 2014

Hello, I'm trying to access the Lexical Decision data from this form:
http://elexicon.wustl.edu/Query17/Query17.asp

Every time I try, it says it's too large and will need to be emailed, so I
enter my email address and then eventually it times out and says:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/Query17/Query17domore.asp, line 39
I've tried emailing Bjorn Loftis, who is the identified contact, but the
email address (elp at wustl.edu) bounces.

Perhaps someone on this list can point me to this resource in another
location?

Thanks!

--
*Jeff Elmore*
Senior Research Engineer

*T*  919-523-4021
*E**  jelmore at lexile.com <jelmore at lexile.com>*

*Find us online *
MetaMetrics <http://www.metametricsinc.com/> | Lexile<http://www.lexile.com/>
 | Quantile <http://www.quantiles.com/> | Edsphere
<http://edsphere.com/> | Engaging
English <https://www.engagingenglish.com/>

*[image:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lexile-Framework-for-Reading/310900955612693]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lexile-Framework-for-Reading/310900955612693>
[image:
https://twitter.com/metametrics_inc]
<https://twitter.com/metametrics_inc> [image:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyrD38ZNcShUnKUApYgnRw]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyrD38ZNcShUnKUApYgnRw> [image:
http://www.pinterest.com/metametrics/]
<http://www.pinterest.com/metametrics/> [image: http://blog.lexile.com/]
<http://blog.lexile.com/>*

*MetaMetrics*

MetaMetrics is a privately held educational research organization that
develops scientific measures of achievement. We are best known for
developing The Lexile Framework, a unified approach for reading
measurement. We create and enhance opportunities for individualized
learning through our distinctive partnerships worldwide.