[Corpora-List] Open Research Position (M.S. / Ph.D. / post-doc): Analyzing Routine Activities for Crime Prediction

M.E.Sciubba mesciubba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:44:42 UTC 2014

Beyond the legal aspect about the prediction of human actions and hence
loss of basic civil rights, I think the key point here is the "cultural"
variation (if any) of the values attached to what somebody tweets/sends
through social media. It is a sociological analysis of the interaction
between people(s) lives and (possible) threatening activities that is
lacking, if I got it right...

Very interesting subject indeed, if I could only apply as a telecommuter
post-doc ;)

Cheers,

Eleonora

Dr. Maria Eleonora Sciubba
Research Associate - Interactional Linguisuistics
Archivio di LInguA Spontanea
tel. +32 16 3 24795
cell +32 468177656

KU Leuven - Faculty of Arts

Department of French, Italian and Comparative Linguistics

Blijde-Inkomststraat 21, PO BOX 3308

B - 3000 Leuven

http://www.kuleuven.be/wieiswie/nl/person/00088846

Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm<https://owa.groupware.kuleuven.be/owa/redir.aspx?C=TdLzfiA_2UiPWm_Hku2lb346uUpNcdAINaOnchkCiVs0F2pBz-iwkuvyJDCbnn7U93SVwLpxYn0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.kuleuven.be%2fcwis%2femail_disclaimer.htm>

*Be green. Keep it on the screen*