[Corpora-List] COLING 2014 REGISTRATION

COLING 2014 - Registration COLING2014Reg at keynotepco.ie
Wed Apr 23 15:30:31 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to confirm that the Coling 2014 Conference Registration is now open.

We are just about to send you, in a separate email, our Registration Announcement and we would be very grateful if you could please forward this e-zine to your group members and mailing lists and post it on your websites and bulletin boards for us. I believe you have already received an email from John Judge, the conference Local Co-Chair on this matter.

On behalf of the Organising Committee, I'd like to forward our thanks for your assistance with our efforts to ensure the success of this event.

Warm Regards
Louise

Louise Halpenny
Project Manager

COLING 2014
C/O Keynote PCO

Email: coling2014reg at keynotepco.ie<mailto:coling2014reg at keynotepco.ie>
Tel: + 353 1 400 3626

Suite 26 Anglesea House, 63 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland