[Corpora-List] Open Research Position (M.S. / Ph.D. / post-doc): Analyzing Routine Activities for Crime Prediction

Markus Heller heller at relix.de
Wed Apr 23 01:05:05 UTC 2014

Scientific interest taken for granted. But where are we going?
Preemptive arresting as a standard for modern society? And based on
because somebody has said something? This rather reminds me of the very
dark (not only) medieval ages in Europe... It can only pave the way to
dictatorship. No excuses here, please.

br
markus