[Corpora-List] Open Research Position (M.S. / Ph.D. / post-doc): Analyzing Routine Activities for Crime Prediction

Zoltan Boka zoltan.boka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:55:03 UTC 2014

"If I'm going on a holiday to the Pacific Northwest, I'll pack an umbrella,
which I may not need if I go to Santa Fe, where sunglasses, a sun hat and
sunscreen lotion will be essential."

How does that apply to people? I like to think (perhaps wrongly, especially
when it comes to large groups which are depressingly easy to manipulate)
that individuals are more complicated than algorithms.