[Corpora-List] Call for Papers: "Translation: Computation, Corpora, Cognition" issue in late 2014

Čulo, Oliver culo at uni-mainz.de
Thu Apr 24 09:47:09 UTC 2014

(With apologies for cross-posting)

The free open access journal "Translation: Computation, Corpora,
Cognition" (TC3) aims to be a platform for knowledge exchange in the field
of the empirical study of translation, presenting a wide range of
approaches as well as a diverse readership. Topics range from
computational approaches with relation to translation and corpus-based
investigations of translation, to the study of the translation process and
its cognitive basis. TC3 is an annual peer-reviewed journal following an
immediate open access policy. For more information, please see
http://t-c3.org

We are currently open for submissions to our next issue, to appear in late
2014. For your contribution to appear in that issue, it should be
submitted by the end of June. There are no publication fees for authors.
TC3 accepts submissions in Word, OpenOffice or LaTeX format. When
submitting a paper, please follow the instructions at
http://t-c3.org/index.php/t-c3/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

As is the case with many other journals, TC3 uses English as the lingua
franca for articles for pragmatic reasons, which mainly concern broad
dissemination. However, we also accept one paper per issue which is
written in a language other than English for which we can assure a
transparent double-blind peer review.

For any questions, please refer to Oliver Čulo, culo (at) uni (minus)
mainz (dot) de.

------

Principle contact: Oliver Čulo, http://www.staff.uni-mainz.de/culo