[Corpora-List] Corpus of Business Abbreviations

Diane M. Napolitano dmnapolitano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:02:06 UTC 2014

Hello, does anyone out there know of an extremely comprehensive corpus
(list, really) of business-related abbreviations and the things they expand
to, primarily in (US) English?  Terms like, for example:

"corp" => "corporation"
"AG" => "aktiengesellschaft"

among others that I have zero familiarity with since I'm not a
business-type person. ;D  If this doesn't exist, I should be able to put
something together using the various corpora out there, which I'd obviously
and gladly share. :)

Thanks and regards,
Diane