[Corpora-List] Fwd: Free Dialogue/QA corpora

Ovidiu Serban ovidiu.serban at insa-rouen.fr
Thu Jan 16 16:06:58 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am testing a new method that could be used in Question Answering
systems or dialogue, but I found few free available resources related to
this topic. A link and/or a paper pointing to the corpus would be highly
appreciated.

I am interested more in the structure of the questions than the answers,
but a corpora having both (questins and answers) would be excelent.
These questions could be from any domain, prefferably related to spoken
language (eventually transcriptions of dialogues).

Concerning the language, I would like replies for English, French or
Romanian, for now.

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Ovidiu Serban