[Corpora-List] Longman Mini-Concordancer screenshot

Michal Ptaszynski michal.ptaszynski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:21:22 UTC 2014

I just took a look on the home page.
It looks very well and you must have put a lot of work into tracking the tools and their development lifetime.

What stroke me was that the number of tools was so small. Are there really only  so few tools for corpus linguistics? I thought there would be at least three times more, especially from the 1990s. Is this a work in progress or a more-less final list? Also are you limiting your research to English? In the sense  "known among English-speaking researchers / tools with English menu"?

Best,
--
Michal Ptaszynski