[Corpora-List] How to get into NLP

Noemie Guthmann nomi.guthmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:37:59 UTC 2014

Hi Anthony,

There is a plethora of very good Masters' degrees in Computational
Linguistics that welcome people with the kind of background you describe.
Have a look at the following link:
http://www.lct-master.org/index.php?id=home
For example, I can recommend the Edinburgh Master's degree in Speech and
Language Processing (see
http://www.lel.ed.ac.uk/lel_students/postgraduate/speech_and_language_processing/index.php).
This degree and other similar ones in the UK are conveniently one-year
programmes.

Cheers,
Noemie

2014-01-28 Anthony <anthony.teacher at yahoo.com>