[Corpora-List] Stylistics lectureship (and other posts) at Coventry University

Hilary Nesi aa3861 at coventry.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 08:36:09 UTC 2014

Stylistics lectureship  (and other posts) at Coventry University
*Apologies for any cross-postings. Please distribute to potentially interested colleagues.*

The Department of English and Languages at Coventry University is seeking lecturers/senior lecturers in the following five areas:
Corpus Stylistics
French
Journalism (with professional writing)
ELT/Applied Linguistics
Literature in English (including Shakespeare)

We are seeking inspiring university teachers with relevant professional experience and applied research interests compatible with current research in the department.

The closing date for full time applications is 3rd August.

Posts in these five subject areas, and in Japanese, have also been advertised on an hourly paid basis, as we are keen to draw from a wide pool and to consider fractional or later start dates for strong applicants.

The closing date for hourly paid applications is 8th August.

Further information about the posts is on jobs.ac.uk and on the Coventry University website.

Further information about the department is available from Sheena Gardner, who can also answer specific questions.
sheena.gardner at coventry.ac.uk
02476 88 8652