[Corpora] [Corpora-List] (More) Funded PhD studentships at the Department of Linguistics and English Language, Lancaster University

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 17:33:21 UTC 2014

[Last month Lancaster's Linguistics and English Language dept. was able to announce the availability of funded PhD studentships from ESRC (http://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/2014-October/021343.html ); we are now announcing a parallel set of studentships from AHRC - see below.
Please circulate, with my apologies for any cross posting. - AH]