[Corpora] [Corpora-List] Text, speech & social analytics: 2 weeks until LT-Accelerate (Brussels)

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Thu Nov 20 17:02:43 UTC 2014

LT-Accelerate takes place in two weeks -- 4-5 December 2014 in Brussels. If you have not reviewed our program, now is the time! Visit http://lt-accelerate.com.

Our program is technology-intensive -- with talks covering text & speech analytics, machine learning, natural-language generation, social media, and visualization by recognized authorities -- but with a strong business orientation.

Speakers (and delegates) represent industry, academia, and government. Participating organizations include CXsense, Dell, Elsevier, ESOMAR, Havas Media, IBM Research, IPG Mediabrands, Sony Mobile, Synthesio, Tata, Telefonica, Total, the European Commission, and the Universities of Antwerp, Oxford, and Sheffield. Visit http://lt-accelerate.com/programme for the complete agenda and speakers' roster.

LT-Accelerate is designed for insights professionals, researchers, and technologists. I worked with LT-Innovate, Europe's language technology forum, to create an exceptional learning, networking, and business opportunity. We have recruited authoritative, interesting speakers -- on social measurement and engagement, consumer insights and market research, customer intelligence, search innovation, text analytics and sentiment analysis, and innovation.

Register online at http://lt-accelerate.com/registration. Do note available discounts: team (20%), small company (30%), and government/academic (50%), offered to make this unique conference accessible to a broad audience.

I hope you and colleagues will join us in Brussels!

 				Seth Grimes, conference organizer

P.S. Please do forward this message to colleagues and industry contacts.

--
Seth Grimes    grimes at altaplana.com   +1 301-270-0795    @sethgrimes
Alta Plana Corp, analytics strategy consulting, http://altaplana.com