[Corpora] [Corpora-List] Coreference corpora

Caroline Sporleder csporled at coli.uni-sb.de
Fri Nov 21 21:33:31 UTC 2014

Dear Anne,

for the SemEval 2010 Task-10 "Linking Events and their Participants in
Discourse", we annotated two chapters of Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Hound
of the Baskervilles" and the second part of "The Adventure of Wisteria
Lodge" with coreference information.

http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/projects/semeval2010_FG/index.html
http://semeval2.fbk.eu/semeval2.php?location=data

Best,

Caroline

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Annemarie Friedrich wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> does anyone know whether there are any corpora of narrative/fiction/novels
> around that are annotated for coreference?
> We are looking primarily for English data, but would be interested in other
> languages as well!
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Anne

Caroline Sporleder
Cluster of Excellence MMCI / Computational Linguistics
Saarland University
csporled at coli.uni-sb.de
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~csporled