[Corpora-List] Contracts corpora?

Albert Gatt albert.gatt at um.edu.mt
Wed Oct 1 13:27:26 UTC 2014

Dear users:

I wonder if you can suggest any corpora (preferably in English, but other
languages are also welcome) that contain contracts.

We are interested in any type of contract (e.g. leases, sales, financial
services contracts, etc). We've had some difficulty identifying existing
resources, though we do know about the Aarhus Corpus of Contract Law and a
contracts corpus constructed at the Australian National University.

Any advice on other resources would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards
albert

--
Albert Gatt