[Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Alisa Z. proloxx at mail.ru
Thu Oct 2 18:23:55 UTC 2014

Angus,
Check out ReVerb,  it is a much newer (2011) and better performing version of Open IE from the same group in University of Washnigton that introduced TextRunner. Here come all the articles, source code, manuals:
http://reverb.cs.washington.edu/
 And  it's relatively easy to use and to dig into the source code.

Regards,
Alisa

Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:11:26 -0400 от "Angus B. Grieve-Smith" <grvsmth at panix.com>:
>    I don't know about TextRunner, but at NYU since at least 2005 we
    have distributed JET, the Java Extraction Tool, which is open
    source:

      wrote:
>>Dear
          all
          do research about OpenIE. I read a paper named "Open
          Information Extraction from the Web". It was first approach
          for open information extraction. I do research in relation
          extraction and I would like to use this approach in my
          experiments.
>>It
          is somehow complicated! For this reason, I looked for source
          code of TextRunner, and I couldn't find it. Does any one have
          it? Could you please share your source code with me?
>>Any
            help would be really appreciated.
>>Thanks
          in advance