[Corpora-List] Bilingual Dictionary from Comparable Corpora

javid dadashkarimi javiddadashkarimi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:09:53 UTC 2014

Hi Ramesh,
​Excuse me If I did not explain carefully,​
In Statistical Machine Translation of Cross-lingual Information Retrieval
(CLIR), parallel corpora(sentence-aligned corpora) and comparable corpora
(document -aligned corpora that documents are not as precisely translations
of each other as the parallel corpora but they are in the same topic) are
useful resources to translate queries in different languages from
documents. Indeed, these tasks extract some words in target language that
are translations of a source language word with different probabilities. So
we have a comparable corpora that each document in the source language
​is
in the same topic that some other in-the-target-language documents
​​
(
​
​D0s​