[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 88, Issue 7

Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro mabenitez at ugr.es
Tue Oct 7 12:15:03 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Please excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know of an accessible
corpus of research articles from soft and hard academic disciplines
that is tagged for move structure? I would like to examine how
a particular linguistic feature is used in discussion moves of
RAs in several popular 'soft' and 'hard' academic disciplines.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Dr Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro
University of Granada, Spain.