[Corpora-List] Alias Detection Dataset

Ralf Steinberger ralf.steinberger at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Oct 8 07:35:58 UTC 2014

Dear Ayah,

To my understanding, you are looking for a corpus that has been annotated for entity co-reference. We don’t have that, unfortunately. However, we hope that a future release of JRC-Names will include title information, which will allow you to recognise that ‘David Cameron’, ‘Conservative Party Leader’ and ‘British Prime Minister’ refer to the same entity. The type of data has been described in the following paper by my colleague Josef:

Steinberger Josef, Jenya Belyaeva, Jonathan Crawley, Leonida Della Rocca, Mohamed Ebrahim, Maud Ehrmann, Mijail Kabadjov, Ralf Steinberger & Erik van der Goot (2011).  <http://langtech.jrc.ec.europa.eu/Documents/11_RANLP_Coref-resolution_Steinberger-J-et-al.pdf> Highly Multilingual Coreference Resolution Exploiting a Mature Entity Repository. (RANLP'2011)

All the best,

Ralf