[Corpora-List] Bilingual Dictionary from Comparable Corpora

javid dadashkarimi javiddadashkarimi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 08:34:18 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,
"Thank you so much for your useful suggestions",
However, the size of the our corpora is almost 20 GB and we have memory
problem. Indeed, we have 300K target unique words and 750K alignments and
we can not load document-word or word-alignments matrices in the memory.
How can I use the tools efficiently?
Best,
Javid