[Corpora] [Corpora-List] Question about available corpora of spoken British

Love, Robbie r.m.love at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 13:25:26 UTC 2014

The Spoken British National Corpus 2014 project, which is being run by Lancaster Uni and Cambridge University Press, is currently in the data collection stage. The data will be fully and freely available once we have finished collecting and transcribing the entire corpus. Because of the size of the project we have not yet firmed up a release date - this largely depends on the speed of uptake from participants! If anyone is interested in participating then please email corpus at cambridge.org

Robbie Love, PhD Research Student
ESRC Centre for Corpus Approaches to Social Science (CASS)
Department of Linguistics and English Language
B09, FASS Building, Lancaster University, LA1 4YW
+44(0) 1524 510829