[Corpora] [Corpora-List] Question about available corpora of research articles on the impact of global warming on organisms

Alexandra Ben... alexandra.ben.pro at live.fr
Sat Oct 25 17:13:09 UTC 2014

Dear
list members,

I am a student of English linguistics at Paris 7, France, and I seeking help
regarding available corpora of research articles in French and  English.

I am planning to work on referential and intersubjective markers (hedges/
surprise) in
evolutionary biology research articles. I’d like to
do a contrastive study and analyze the differences and similarities in how
researchers invest their knowledge. To this end I’d like to collect French and
English comparable research articles in terms of readers and specificity dating
from 2005 to 2015, all dealing with the impact of global warming on living organisms.
I began gathering a few articles but I am also curious and would like to know
if there are any available corpora that correspond to my project.

 I would be grateful for any feedback and
suggestions regarding the matter.

Kind regards,

Alexandra Benmeziani

You can send me an email : Alexandra.ben.pro at live.fr