[Corpora] [Corpora-List] Automatic evaluation of human translation

Emad Mohamed emohamed at umail.iu.edu
Tue Oct 28 08:28:59 UTC 2014

Thank you John,
I have actually received suggestions from 3 people on this list, but they
preferred to send their suggestions to my email directly, and not to the
list. Two of the people are currently  working on these things, and one of
them has developed software very similar to what you're suggesting, and has
submitted a journal paper. I think once these projects are
finalized/accepted for publication, the authors will share them with the
list.
Thank you