[Corpora-List] call for participation -- workshop on GErman SenTiment AnaLysis shared Task (GESTALT)

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at lsv.uni-saarland.de
Tue Sep 2 05:55:31 UTC 2014

Apologies for multiple postings

*English version*

We are happy to announce the workshop on the GErman SenTiment AnaLysis
shared Task -- GESTALT
(https://sites.google.com/site/iggsasharedtask/home) organized by the
GSCL Interest Group on German Sentiment Analysis (IGGSA).

The shared task focuses on the two tasks:
(I) extraction of sources and targets of opinions from political speeches
(II) extraction of subjective phrases and aspect from product reviews
This is the first shared task dedicated to German sentiment analysis.

The workshop will be held in conjunction with Konvens 2014 in Hildesheim
(http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/konvens2014/).
It will take place in the afternoon of October 7th, 2014.

The workshop is open to non-participants of the shared task!
We specifically plan to discuss possible upcoming editions and
improvements of this shared task next to the results of this year's
submissions and tasks.