[Corpora-List] Partner request for multilingual TempoWordNet

Md. Hasanuzzaman hasanuzzaman.im at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:42:50 UTC 2014

Hi All,

*TempoWordNet * is a free lexical knowledge base for temporal analysis
where each synset of WordNet is assigned to its intrinsic temporal values.
Each synset of WordNet is automatically time-tagged with four dimensions :
atemporal, past, present and future. To obtain a copy of TempoWordNet and
for more details, please visit the link hereinafter:

https://tempowordnet.greyc.fr
<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftempowordnet%2Egreyc%2Efr&urlhash=TItF&_t=tracking_anet>

It is my pleasure to announce that after successful release of
*TempoWordnet*(English), we are planning to develop multilingual
TempoWordNet. We have received very solid positive responses (*1000 plus
download since the release of TempoWordNet in March 2014*) from the
community which encouraged us to undertake the above mentioned project. We
have decided to develop it by collaborating with different research
labs/individuals across the globe. Therefore, we would like to request
research labs/individuals to kindly contact us (
hasanuzzaman.im at gmail.com/mohammed.hasanuzzaman at unicaen.fr)to become a
collaborative partner to build TempoWordNet (with possible publication in
top-tier conference/peer reviewed journal) in your native language.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mohammed Hasanuzzaman