[Corpora-List] Conversion scripts for TIGER/Negra?

Christian Pietsch chr.pietsch at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:08:07 UTC 2014

Hi Stefanie,

the NEGRA Annotation Tools (@nnotate) come or came with executables
called negra-topenn and negra-tocfg which might do what you want. I
believe it's not free software but available at no cost for research:
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/projects/sfb378/negra-corpus/annotate.html
You might need an old version of GCC to compile the C code.

FWIW, Stanford's JavaNLP contains classes that look relevant:
http://nlp.stanford.edu/nlp/javadoc/javanlp/edu/stanford/nlp/trees/international/negra/package-summary.html

Cheers,
Christian

--
  Christian Pietsch · http://purl.org/net/pietsch
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management