[Corpora-List] Conversion grapheme to phoneme by the use of baum welch algorithm

morad khrouf moradkhrouf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:54:46 UTC 2014

Good evening,
I'm a master student at the Faculty of Economics and Management of
Sfax,Tunisia Natural language processing (NLP). My work revolves around the
conversion G2P (grapheme to phoneme) for Tunisian dialect. I'm performing
the alignment task using the Baum Welch algorithm. I found an example of
this algorithm in Java for training HMMs, and i want someone to help me to
know if it can be relevant to what I need for my work.
Here is the example wich composed of 4 classes
http://cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring04/G22.2591-001/BW%20demo/
if not, can someone introduce to me an algorithm that I can use in my work.
Thank you in advance.