[Corpora-List] Results of the PARSEME MWE survey

Gyri Smørdal Losnegaard Gyri.Losnegaard at uib.no
Tue Sep 23 10:28:54 UTC 2014

Dear Corpora List members,

Earlier this year, PARSEME (COST Action IC1207: http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/parseme) launched a survey of language resources (LRs) containing MWEs. PARSEME is an interdisciplinary scientific network devoted to the role of multiword expressions (MWEs) in parsing.

We are most grateful for your contributions. The results currently include 84 LRs and tools, and you are invited to view the anonymized results here: http://goo.gl/WWZwzO

Moreover, we kindly appreciate any email informing us if some entry is inaccurate or incomplete, or if there are resource duplicates. We will then proceed to modify the table accordingly.

The survey is still open, and relevant LRs may be recorded by filling in a web form (http://goo.gl/iUTc06) or by registering the resource via e-mail (to parseme-survey at chopin.ipipan.waw.pl).

On behalf of the PARSEME Action and its Steering Committee,
Gyri Smørdal Losnegaard & Federico Sangati

P.S. The PARSEME network coordinates current national research on multiword expressions through general and short-term scientific meetings, workshops and training schools. One year and a half into its four-year duration, PARSEME still welcomes new members from any member countries or from new COST countries. If you would like to join us, please go to: http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/parseme/index.php/contact/how-to-join-us