[Corpora-List] Job opening in Singapore University of Technology and Design

Yue Zhang yue_zhang at sutd.edu.sg
Wed Sep 24 07:55:37 UTC 2014

I am looking for a postdoc or RA to join me working on a project on statistical parsing and information extraction.

The candidate should have a background on statistical NLP, and preferably knowledge in information extraction, parsing or machine translation.

The starting date is around late October or early November, and the first contract can be 1 year or 2 years. Interested candidates please contact me directly, and more information about me can be found at http://people.sutd.edu.sg/~yue_zhang/.

Regards,
Yue Zhang

This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You