[Corpora-List] KSU-CIS Journal Special Issue on Arabic NLP is out (fwd)

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jan 1 19:30:29 UTC 2015

Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences
has just published a Special Issue on Arabic NLP. All papers are Open
Access, and I hope Arabic Corpus Linguistics researchers will find these
useful:
http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-king-saud-university-computer-and-information-sciences

Introduction to the special issue on Arabic NLP: Current state and
future challenges (Hend S. Al-Khalifa)

arTenTen: Arabic Corpus and Word Sketches (Tressy Arts, Yonatan Belinkov,
Nizar Habash, Adam Kilgarriff, Vit Suchomel)

ADAM: Analyzer for Dialectal Arabic Morphology (Wael Salloum, Nizar Habash)

Transliteration normalization for Information Extraction and Machine
Translation (Yuval Marton, Imed Zitouni)

Arabic web pages clustering and annotation using semantic class
features (Hanan M. Alghamdi, Ali Selamat, Nor Shahriza Abdul Karim)

Learning explicit and implicit Arabic discourse relations
(Iskandar Keskes, Farah Benamara Zitoune, Lamia Hadrich Belguith)

Building an Arabic Sentiment Lexicon Using Semi-supervised
Learning (Fawaz H.H. Mahyoub, Muazzam A. Siddiqui, Mohamed Y. Dahab)

A hybrid method for extracting relations between Arabic named
entities (Ines Boujelben, Salma Jamoussi, Abdelmajid Ben Hamadou)

An Arabic CCG approach for determining constituent types from Arabic
Treebank (Ahmed I. El-taher, Hitahm M. Abo Bakr, Ibrahim Zidan,
Khaled Shaalan)

Minimum redundancy and maximum relevance for single and multi-document
Arabic text summarization (Houda Oufaida, Omar Nouali, Philippe Blache)

Automatic extraction of ontological relations from Arabic text
(Mohammed G.H. Al Zamil, Qasem Al-Radaideh)

Naïve Bayes classifiers for authorship attribution of Arabic texts
(Alaa Saleh Altheneyan, Mohamed El Bachir Menai)