[Corpora-List] Copyright question again

Alex Boulton alex.boulton at univ-lorraine.fr
Tue Jan 6 08:31:21 UTC 2015

Dear all
Has anybody asked organisations that work on things like this, eg http://www.clarin.eu ?
As Marc says, one of the biggest problems here is that individuals go ahead and do what they do, but stop short at sharing and so much is tragically lost.
Best
alex

Alex Boulton

Professor of English and Applied Linguistics

Atilf : Université de Lorraine & CNRS

Responsable équipe Didactique (Crapel)

Directeur adjoint UFR Lansad

ReCALL, Afla, Eurocall, Geras, TaLC