CRITICS: Reminder Publications 1996

Teun A. van Dijk teun at let.uva.nl
Sun Apr 6 13:29:04 UTC 1997

 =20
The CRITICS Bibliography for 1996
                                =20
May I remind all subscribers to CRITICS-L who would like to see their=20
publications of 1996 appear in the CRITICS BIBBLIOGRAPHY 1996, and who=20
did NOT YET send this information to send it as soon as possible (to me,=20
not to the list itself) -- please before APRIL 15. I would like to=20
establish and post the full list before May 1.
=20
Please send this in plain text/ascii, NOT in an encoded format.
=20
This is for books and articles only (no reviews, reports, etc.) that were=
=20
actually published in 1996. (Those published in 1997 will be included=20
next year).
=20
REQUIRED FORMAT!!!
=20
Please note that these items should be formatted *strictly* according to=20
APA format, because only that format allows me to do this work more or=20
less automatically. The formats for a book, edited book, book article and=
=20
journal article, are as follows:
=20
Wodak, R. (1996). Disorders of discourse. London: Longman.=20
[doctor-patient talk] [school committee hearing] [educational discourse]
[news] [text understanding] [sociolinguistics] [therapeutic discourse]
[CDA]
           =20
Martin Rojo, L., Gomez Esteban, C., Arranz, F., & Gabilondo, A., (Eds.).=20
(1994). Hablar y dejar hablar. Sobre racismo y xenofobia. (To speak and=20
to let speak: on racism and xenophobia). Madrid: Universidad Autonoma de=20
Madrid.
=20
Fairclough, N. L. (1993). Discourse and cultural change in the enterprise=
=20
culture. In D. Graddol, et al. (Eds.), Language and Culture: Papers from=20
the 1991 BAAL Annual Meeting. (pp. 44-54). Clevedon: Multilingual Matters.
=20
Van Dijk, T. A. (1995). Discourse, opinions and ideologies. Current=20
Issues in Language and Society=AEMDNM=AF, 2(2), 115-145.
=20
NB. Please ALSO put your own name as author or co-author, when all
publications are by yourself, and the correct order of names when these
are co-publications. Please do not forget to mention page numbers of
articles. You may add after each item some keywords between [square
brackets] if these keywords do NOT appear in the title (as in the Wodak
reference given as example). Please add a translation in English for items
that are not in English, between parentheses, and directly following the
title.=20
=20
*Please* observe these instructions so as to save me lots of tedious=20
editing...
=20
Thanks for contributing to the CRITICS Bibliography. Your information=20
will be vital for all other members of this list, as well as for others=20
interested in the recent publications of critical discourse scholars.
         =20
Best wishes
=20
Teun
=20
=20
- ----
=20
Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
Program of Discourse Studies
210 Spuistraat
1012 VT Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Phone: +31-20-525.3834 (office direct, 10-12 hrs)
Phone: +31-20-525.3865 (dept. secretary)
Phone: +31-20-6.27.37.47 (home --after 13 hrs)
FAX :  +31-20-639.1727
E-mail: teun at let.uva.nl
=20
=20