CRITICS-L: Contents of Discourse and Society 8(3)

Teun A. van Dijk teun at let.uva.nl
Wed Jul 2 14:33:23 UTC 1997

     DAS volume 8 number 3 -- July 1997

     Editorial: The imperialism of English

     Janet M. Bing and Lucien X. Lombardo
     Talking past each other about sexual harassment: an exploration of
     frames for understanding

     Theresa Conefrey
     Gender, culture and authority in a university life sciences laboratory

     Dariusz Galasinski and Adam Jaworski
     The linguistic construction of reality in the 'Black Book of Polish
     Censorship'

     Reiko Hayashi
     Hierarchical interdependence expressed through conversational styles
     in Japanese women's magazines

     Dorte Salskov-Iversen
     A discursive perspective on British local government's response to
     change: a tale of two cities

     Book reviews

     D&S forum: discussion
     Yan Zuo, On interdisciplinarity

For editorial information:

Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
CRITICS / Program of Discourse Studies
210 Spuistraat, 1012 VT Amsterdam
Phone: +31-20-525.3834 (dept., direct, 10-12 hrs)
Phone: +31-20-525.3865 (dept. secr.)
Phone: +31-20-6.27.37.47 (home, after 13 hrs).
Fax: +31-20-639.1727 (not for articles)
E-mail: teun at let.uva.nl (not for articles)

For subscription information:

Louise Harnby
Sage Publications
6 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4PU, UK
tel: 0171-374 0645; direct: 330.1252;  fax: 0171-374 8741
email: louise.harnby at sagepub.co.uk