CRITICS-L: My homepage

Teun A. van Dijk teun at let.uva.nl
Sun Jul 20 21:19:19 UTC 1997

For those interested, as of today my homepage on the WWW is:

http://www.let.uva.nl/~teun

It contains, e.g.,

- -Publication list, Vita
- -Unpublished recent articles
- -Unpublished recent books: e.g. my new book on Ideology
- -Information about running projects
- -Information about Discourse & Society
etc.

NB. The homepage is still under construction -- some information is still
missing. Suggestions are VERY welcome about possibly missing information.
(I have written the homepage on the basis on one day-experience and reading
of relevant books, etc., so there are bound to be errors). I hope to
complete it in August.

Cheers

Teun

Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
CRITICS / Program of Discourse Studies
210 Spuistraat, 1012 VT Amsterdam
Phone: +31-20-525.3834 (dept., direct, 10-12 hrs)
Phone: +31-20-525.3865 (dept. secr.)
Phone: +31-20-6.27.37.47 (home, after 13 hrs).
Fax: +31-20-639.1727 (not for articles)
E-mail: teun at let.uva.nl