CRITICS-L: Chapter on Critical Discourse Analysis: Comments Invited!

Teun A. van Dijk teun at let.uva.nl
Sun Sep 7 15:25:38 UTC 1997

Dear friends,

I just completed the first version of a chapter on Critical Discourse
Analysis for the Handbook of Discourse Analysis edited by Deborah Tannen,
Deborah Schiffrin & Heidi Hamilton.

I would be VERY glad with critical comments from the members of this list
who would take the trouble of downloading it from my Homepage (address
below) ...

Thanks in advance for critique and suggestions.

Best wishes

Teun

- -------

Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
CRITICS / Program of Discourse Studies
210 Spuistraat, 1012 VT Amsterdam
Phone: +31-20-525.3834 (dept., direct, 10-12 hrs)
Phone: +31-20-525.3865 (dept. secr.)
Phone: +31-20-6.27.37.47 (home, after 13 hrs).
Fax: +31-20-639.1727 (not for articles)
E-mail: teun at let.uva.nl
Internet: http://www.let.uva.nl/~teun