E-mail address + names

Teun A. van Dijk teun at HUM.UVA.NL
Fri Oct 8 13:49:34 UTC 1999

Dear friends,

To save some of you work, I myself replaced all e-mail addresses on the
CRITICS-L list by e-mail addresses + Names + Affiliation/City. It took
me some time to find out who was who, but for nearly all e-mail
addresses I finally found a name and an affiliation in *some* file...

If you want to see who is on the list + name + institution, then you may
send the following one-line e-mail message to the listserver
LISTSERV at NIC.SURFNET.NL (but NOT to CRITICS-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL):

review CRITICS-L

After having mailed that message you'll receive a copy of the whole list
via e-mail within a few seconds.

Best wishes

Teun