Vs: poem about the challenges of writing a PhD thesis; Celso Alvarez' reaction

Tove Skutnabb-Kangas skutnabb-kangas at VIP.CYBERCITY.DK
Sun Jun 4 18:31:53 UTC 2000

Celso Alvarez sent a reaction to CRITICS on bente Bakmand's poem but it seems to have bounced back he told me, so I'll  resend his interesting reflections

At the same time I want to ask British colleagues if you are doing anything about the British anti-terrorist bill? It seems horrifying - almost as bad as that of Turkey. People like CRITICS could be silenced pretty effectively, legally...
Tove

.