Introducing myself

Francisco J. G. 29chanvifjg at ERESMAS.COM
Wed Jul 18 21:04:38 UTC 2001

Hi,

 I'm Francisco Javier García Yanes, a Ph.D. student from La Laguna University, in Tenerife (Canary Islands - Spain). I studied Spanish Philology and have been teaching in High Schools for two years (the first one in a private school, now in the public school). I'm preparing a doctoral dissertation about ideology in the teaching discourse. I would like to analize, first, the legal texts about the Spanish (and Canarian) Educational System and then, to take into account the Teaching Center as a whole and study the different ideologies and their influence in the discourse and people's interactions. I hope I would be able to do a better job with your help, and, in the future, I would also like to exchange my findings and ideas with anyone interested in.

Thanks in advance

Fran