Vs: Coverage of Islam

MUSTAFA HUSSAIN mustafa.hussain at GET2NET.DK
Fri Nov 2 08:46:40 UTC 2001

----- Oprindelig meddelelse -----
Fra: MUSTAFA HUSSAIN
Til: ERAM DIGEST
Sendt: 2. november 2001 09:43
Emne: Coverage of Islam

Dear members of the list,
I am in the process of establishing a virtual network of researchers, scholars or students who are, or intend to,
investigate the coverage on Islam in the Western media after the September 11th to exchange information, data, reflections on various methodologies, bibliographies and references - to pool resources through e-mails.
We are already 4-5 researchers and PhD students in different part of Europe in touch with each other in this pursuit and wish to expand our co-operation. Besides helping each other in our research process, it is quite possible to get publish an international anthology on the subject in the long run. Please also let us hear about the literature already published on coverage on Islam in your respective countries and the scholars you might know, who are engaged in the field but perhaps are inaccessible through this list-serv.
Any response in this connection will be highly appreciated.
Best Wishes
Mustafa Hussain
Knastebakken 151.1.
DK-2750 Ballerup, Danmark