Change of e-addresses and of internet

Teun A. van Dijk teun at DISCOURSE-IN-SOCIETY.ORG
Wed Oct 2 13:33:34 UTC 2002

(My apologies for double postings)

Dear friends,

Because I am (soon) retiring from the University of Amsterdam (but shall
continue to be attached to the Universitat Pompeu Fabra here in
Barcelona, hopefully for several more years), I have acquired a new
internet domain that allows me to have several autonomous e-mail
addresses and a new website:

New *personal* e-mail adress: teun at discourse-in-society.org

Since this is my *personal* e-mail address, please do not post it on any
website -- so as to avoid the avalanche of SPAM I was receiving on my
old address. You may however use my "public" e-mail address to give it
to others or to post it on a website:

New *public* e-mail address: vandijk at discourse-in-society.org.

Submissions for the journals DISCOURSE & SOCIETY and DISCOURSE STUDIES
may henceforth be sent to:

journals at discourse-in-society.org.

The new website address is: www.discourse-in-society.org

This new website now has a (provisional) new frontpage, which --apart
from access to my homepage -- allows direct access to various resources
for discourse analysts (links, addresses, bibliographies, etc.), and to
information about the journals DISCOURSE & SOCIETY and DISCOURSE STUDIES.

Thank you for updating your e-address book.

Best wishes

Teun

Teun A. van Dijk
Universitat Pompeu Fabra