Change of e-mail address

Teun A. van Dijk teun at DISCOURSE-IN-SOCIETY.ORG
Sat Sep 28 17:58:10 UTC 2002

(My apologies to those who already received this message)

Dear friends, car at s amig at s,

Because I am retiring (early) from the University of Amsterdam -- but
hope to be working at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra here in Barcelona for
several more years -- and wanted to have an independent home-page and
e-mail address for the years ahead, I have acquired a new internet domain:

discourse-in-society.org

also to express my commitment to the study of discourse IN society.

This means that my new e-mail address will henceforth be:

teun at discourse-in-society.org

I shall soon also change my homepage address to:

www.discourse-in-society.org

My institutional address will remain as below.

Thank you for changing my e-mail address in your e-address book.

Just in case you want me to update my own e-address book with another
e-mail address of yourself, please let me know!

Abrazos

Teun

Teun A. van Dijk
Universitat Pompeu Fabra