[LNC] Iraqi Playing Cards and many more documents

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at UDC.ES
Fri Apr 18 13:40:04 UTC 2003

(To: LNC and CRITICS lists)

Hello,

The Iraqi Most Wanted (sic/sick) card deck, and many more documents can be
downloaded directly from the United States Central Command's  (
http://www.centcom.mil/ ) website [notice it's not "United States of
America", but simply "United States"]

http://www.centcom.mil/Operations/Iraqi%20Freedom/iraqifreedom.asp for the
card deck

The site  http://www.centcom.mil/galleries/galleries.asp contains all the
briefings.

All the leaflets dropped over Iraq can be downloaded at
http://www.centcom.mil/galleries/leaflets/showleaflets.asp .

Also transcripts or recordings (I don't remember) of radio speeches
addressed to the Iraqi population.

That's called proverbial Democracy and Transparency.  Please use the
Central Command site for your downloads, so that the US-UK Internet-spying
Echelon program can trace your identity and keep a log of your activities.

-celso

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo
Linguística Geral, Fac. de Filologia
Universidade da Corunha