introducing myself

Cristian Tileaga C.Tileaga at LBORO.AC.UK
Tue Jul 1 11:49:57 UTC 2003

Dear all,

My name is Cristian Tileaga, I am a Romanian research student in the
department of Social Sciences at Loughborough University in the UK and I
have recently joined the Critics-L list. At Loughborough at work with Mick
Billig on a dissertation investigating the discourse of prejudice against
ethnic minorities in a Romanian socio-cultural context (specifically,
Transylvania). I am particularly interested in the complexities of extreme
prejudiced talk against the Romanies.

Best wishes,
Cristian

Cristian Tileaga